Booking Terms and Conditions
1. The course fee includes all tuition, and for residential retreats includes accommodation and meals where stated.
2. To book your place full payment is required, an initial deposit can be placed on negotiation with the bookings administrator in which case payment in full will be required 2 weeks before the programme commencement.
3. If you wish to cancel more than 2 weeks before the start of the programme 75% of your fee will be refunded (if you have only made a partial payment then equivalent of 25% of the full fee will be retained). Later cancellations will incur the whole fee. If the finances of the programme allows we are happy to transfer your place to another date on just one occasion.
4. Any travel, or other arrangements, made for your participation on the course are entirely made at your own risk.
5. You are responsible for transfer fees and bank administration fees. Please check the amount of these fees with your bank at the point of transfer and add any transfer fees that might be incurred with your payment.
6. Course cancellations are rare, but if Animate Earth has to cancel a course, all fees paid will be refunded (unless you choose to accept any substitute we may offer), but no liability can be accepted for any consequential losses you might incur.
7. You are advised to insure yourself against any losses due to either you having to cancel your place, or the course being cancelled.
8. Animate Earth reserves the right to make changes to the advertised facilitators and programme as necessary.
9. Unless we have been notified explicitly of any dietary, or other requirements at the time of booking and have agreed to them, we cannot guarantee that they will be met.
10. Animate Earth reserves the right to reject an application without explanation.
11. Animate Earth reserves the right to require a participant to leave during a course if their continuing attendance is not in the best interests of the other participants or the community.
12. Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
13. UK Immigration Law – On the 1st April 2009 changes to the UK’s Immigration Law came into effect. The changes affect people from outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland entering the UK to study. Please ensure that you have a legitimate right of entry into the UK.
14. We respect your privacy. We will only collect, store and use your personal information for defined purposes. We use your information to support and enhance our relationship with you, to process your booking, provide services and support, and share workshop, product, service, news and offerings with you. We do not, and will not sell your personal information.
You may ask at any time to see the personal data you have given us and request correction or deletion. We strive to protect the security of your personal data by use of appropriate measures and processes.